imagine a video game where you create a hero whose destiny is to save everyone, but throughout the game you start making harder and more questionable decisions, and the game gets darker and darker. and in the end you’re just standing there, clutching the controller and finally realizing you were playing the villain all along
he’s disappointed in your blog
- Gf: babe come over
- Me: I'm eating garlic bread
- Gf: I'm horny and my parents aren't home
- Me: it's the kind that's covered in cheese
*planet explodes* *removes one earbud* what
kfc doesn’t even have to try anymore they’re just like come get your fucking bucket of fat you piece of shit
- someone: we finish each other's s-
- me: TEVE ROGERS
- person: so what music are you into?
- me: are you sure you're ready for this conversation
could you please fill out this quick survey for me?
tautou - brand new